Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) published notification for recruitment for Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control) posts on Regular Basis. You can view official notification by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.x. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 41
Name of posts: Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control)
Educational qualification: The candidates should possess three years Diploma certification with minimum 55 % marks in Mechanical/ Electrical (EEE)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) from a Govt. recognized Institute/University
Scale of Pay: Rs.8,000-14,140
Age limit: Not exceeding 28 years (as on 01/08/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 500 (For General and Others) and Rs. 100 (SC/ST )
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should
- note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form for their record for future reference. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For the post of Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control), the selection methodology will comprise four stage process – Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category. For details about Medical Standards visit CMRL website.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge (Aptitude & Subject Skills), comprehension, aptitude, proficiency in Tamil and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination) for qualifying for the issue of appointment orders.
- Candidates qualified in written test will be called for certificate verification and Post verification of credentials, the candidate will be administered Medical test.
- The Online test consists of multiple-choice objective type questions (40% General Aptitude and 60% Subject knowledge). There will be no negative marking. The Paper shall be of two hours duration. Successful candidates based on the Online Test, Tamil proficiency Test and Psychometric Test, shall be called for Medical Examination. Certificate verification (with reference to originals) will be undertaken prior to joining CMRL. Test date will be published in CMRL website, http://chennaimetrorail.org Candidates are requested to be in constant touch with CMRL website for any updates.
- Instructions on how to answer online tests will be issued along with the hall ticket. Demo online tests will be made available on CMRL website.
Online Test Centres: Online test centres will ordinarily be at Chennai. In case of necessity, the test will be conducted at select centres in Tamil Nadu
- Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure for the joining will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. The standard for medical examination for above mentioned post is A1 medical standards.
- Details of Medical Standards are also available with CMRL’s website: http://chennaimetrorail.org under career link. During the certificate verification, the credentials of the provisionally selected candidates will be verified as per the eligibility criteria stipulated vide cited Employment Notification. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be sent to Medical examination.
- Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply: Candidates applying for the position in “Chennai Metro Rail Ltd (CMRL)” are required to apply only through the CMRL website: http://chennaimetrorail.org. No other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
- Advt. No. CMRL/HR/06/2016
- Online application start from: 24/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 23/09/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.