Air India Engineering Service Ltd. (AIESL) published notification for recruitment for the posts of 961 Aircraft Technician. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & more as under. You can view more details and official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 961 Posts
Name of posts: Aircraft Technician
Educational qualification: AME Diploma / Certificate in aircraft maintenance Engineering from institute approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% marks/equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institutes as per current list are eligible.
Age limit: Not more than 28 years as on 01/07/2016
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Online SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Final selection will be based on written examination
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts & can send their hard copy of application to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Online application start from: 28/08/2016
- Last date for online application: 30/09/2016
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 31/10/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.