Hyderabad High Court (Andhra Pradesh) are invited for General Recruitment to 53 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the State Judicial Service; comprising of 43 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 10 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, how to apply & more as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
No. of posts: 43 +10 Posts
Name of posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Educational qualification: Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under A.P. State Judicial Service Rules, 2007 and the qualifications as indicated below, as on the last date, stipulated for submission of applications, shall be eligible to apply
Age limit: 35 years as on 01/02/20 16
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)[ Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only in case of SC/ST candidates] towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad
- Final selection will be based on screening test, written examination & Viva Voce test.
Syllabus & Scheme for written exam:
- Screening Test, which is objective in form; (if the number of applications exceeds 10 times the number of notified vacancies);
- Written Examination shall carry 80 marks.
- Viva Voce, which shall carry 20 marks
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad - 500066.
- Applicants is reside can be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts
- Applicants residing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/09/2016 (till 5:00 pm)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.