Name of posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Age limit: 35 years as on 01/02/20 16
- Final selection will be based on screening test, written examination & Viva Voce test.
Syllabus & Scheme for written exam:
- Screening Test, which is objective in form; (if the number of applications exceeds 10 times the number of notified vacancies);
- Written Examination shall carry 80 marks.
- Viva Voce, which shall carry 20 marks
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad - 500066.
- Applicants is reside can be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts
- Applicants residing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066.
- Last date for receipt of application: 16/09/2016 (till 5:00 pm)