National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) published notification for recruitment for Data Entry Operator posts. You can view more details for above said recruitment by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, syllabus for written exam, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 466 Posts
Name of posts: Data Entry Operator
Educational qualification: Intermediate with one year Computer Diploma
Application Fee: The applicants shall be required to deposit a non-refundable fee of Rs 500/- in cash or in the shape of a bank draft drawn in favor of “NIELIT LUCKNOW” payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the application form.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & typing test.
Syllabus for written exam:
- Typing Test: The candidates will have to qualify a Computer Type Test for the post of data entry operator (Grade-B) with a compulsory minimum speed of 15 words per minute for English and Hindi both languages. Type Test for Hindi typing will be conducted through Font “Kruti Dev 010”. No other font request will be entertained. Typing test is only qualifying in nature.
- Written Test: A Written Test of 50 Marks on Computer Proficiency will be conducted. Empanelment of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test Only. Also Merit List will be prepared separately for each zone
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents for examination.
Address: NIELIT Lucknow, A-1/9, Sumit Complex, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010
- Examination date: 16, 17, 20 & 21/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.