214 Manager & Assistant for BRDS Recruitment 2016

Posted on: 8/16/2016 09:47:00 AM By: rijadeja Team
Govt Jobs / Sarkari Naukri
Sponsored Ads.
RDD, Bihar
Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts. For more details about this recruitment like, qualification, selection procedure, age limit, how to apply & more as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.

No. of posts: 214 Posts

Name of posts, Educational Qualification, Experience & Remuneration:
  • District Audit Manager: 38 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter)
      • Experience: Minimum FIVE years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial management, including funds management, IT accounting systems and financial reporting.
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/- per month
  • District Finance Manager: 38 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter)
      • Experience: Minimum FIVE years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial management, including funds management, IT accounting systems and financial reporting.
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/- per month
  • District Assistant Audit Manager: 04 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter)
      • Experience: Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial audit and internal audit
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
  • District Assistant Finance Manager: 04 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter) 
      • Experience: Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience in financial Management and audit.
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
  • Account Assistant: 65 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: B.Com
      • Experience: Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month
  • Audit Assistant: 65 Posts
    • Educational Qualification: B.Com
      • Experience: Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience
      • Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- per month

Selection process:
  • Only those applicants who meet the prescribe eligibility criteria for the position, will be shortlisted to appear in the selection process.
  • The selection process would consist of two round processes. First round will include a written test whereas the second round will be practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.
  • The weightage for the written test will be 80% whereas remaining 20% weightage will be for practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.
  • The written test will be of sixty minute’s duration with 50 multiple-choice objective questions. Out of these 50 questions, 15 will be there to test the IQ of the candidate and 35 questions will be to test domain knowledge.
  • Based on the score obtained in the written test, candidates would be short listed for the next round of selection process i.e. Practical Tally Test/Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:6.
  • All Accounting staff working in MGNREGA & IAY for at least 2 years will be given weightage during selection process if they apply for these positions. For every year of experience 2 points will be given and maximum number of points will be 14.
  • The final position wise (and reserved category wise) merit list would be prepared based on the combined scores obtained in the written test and Practical Tally Test/Personal Interview.

How to apply:  

  • Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.


Important dates:
  • Last date for online application: 30/08/2016 (till 6:00 pm)

Important links:

Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Sponsored Ads
Previous post Next post