Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Dental Surgeons, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare & Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Department of Medical posts in various government Department. Desirous & eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11th August 2016.
No. of posts: 23
Name of posts, Educational Qualification & Age limit:
- Dental Surgeons, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 10 Posts
- A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948).
- Should be registered with a Dental Council.
- 35 years
- Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons on Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Department of Medical: 13 Posts
- A degree included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948).
- Should be registered with a Dental Council of India /State.
- 35 years
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. (c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- A Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) will be conducted by the Commission for the posts of (i) Dental Surgeons & (ii) Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons (Item Nos. 1 & 2 above) The date of the above Recruitment Test will be intimated to the candidates by the Commission in due course through Commission’s Website/Newspapers.
- The Scheme and Syllabus of Recruitment Test will be intimated to the candidates by the Commission in due course through Commission’s Website/Newspapers.
- Weightage of the Recruitment Test and Interview will be decided by the Commission later on and will be intimated to the candidates in due course.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advt. No.: 54/2016
- Last date for online application: 11/08/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 12/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.