Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission published official notification for U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination - 2016. You can view other details & official notification by following link. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
No. of posts: 218
Name of posts: U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination - 2016
- Till Last Date for submitting the application, the Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto;
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age limit: 22 years and must not have attained the age more than 35 years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rs.65/- for SC/ST) (No fee for PH candidates) plus Rs.25/- as online processing to be deposited through an e-Challan in SBI or in Punjab National Bank
Scale of Pay: 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770
Selection process: The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination and Interview.
Written exam pattern: There shall be three stages of Competitive Examination Viz. (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective and Multiple Choice Type) (2) Main Examination (Written Conventional Type and (3) Viva-voce (Personality Test).
Syllabus for written exam: Syllabus for U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Examination:
- Paper-I: (Time-2 hours MM-150)
- General Knowledge: This paper may include questions based on topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the world, Indian Economy, International Affairs and Institutions and development in the field of Science and Technology, Communications and Space. The nature and standards of questions in this paper will be such that a well educated person will be able to answer them without any specialized study.
- Paper-II (Time-2 hours MM-300)
- Law: This paper will include day to day happenings around India and the world, particularly in Legal spheres, Acts and laws. (i) Jurisprudence (ii) International Organisations (iii) Current International Affairs (iv) Indian Constitution (v) Transfer of Property Act (vi) Indian Evidence Act (vii) Indian Penal Code (viii) Civil Procedure Code (ix) Criminal Procedure Code (x) Law of Contract.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- ADVT. NO : A-2/E-1/2016
- Online application start from: 30/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 31/08/2016
- Fee Deposition Last Date: 26/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.