SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 for IAS, IPS Training
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration published a Advertisement of Entrance Test for Training of Civil Services (IAS, IPS ,IFS etc) Exams. Eligible & Interested candidate can view more details e.g. educational qualification, age limit & etc. are mentioned below.
No. of vacancies: 500
Educational qualification: Degree of any Discipline from any Government board.
Age limit: 21-32 years
Application Fee: 300/- + Postal Charges
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination
Written exam pattern:
- First Exam Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper -1, General Studies - 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper - 2, Aptitude - 100 marks (1.30 hours)
- Second Exam Paper Pattern: Essay Test, Total 100 Marks
- No. of Essay 02( 50 - 50 Marks)
Syllabus for SPIPA written exam:
- Paper -1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.General Science.
- Paper - 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 16/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 29/07/2016
- View official advertisement here
- View Previous Years' Solved Question papers
- View list of reference books for SPIPA Entrance exam and other details here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.