- Matriculation or equivalent;
- Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and
- Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
- Desirable: Possession of valid driving license for motorcycle issued by the competent authority.
- Skill Test (Driving and motor mechanism) The candidates would be required to drive a motor vehicle as directed by the instructor. Practical knowledge of the candidates about the vehicle and removal of minor defects/snags, in the vehicle, its upkeep and maintenance, etc would be tested.
- Max Marks – 100 - 50 marks for driving test and 50 marks for motor mechanism
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of online applications: 16/07/2016
- Last Date of receiving online applications: 06/08/2016
- Last Date of depositing fee: 09/08/2016