Intelligence Bureau (IB), (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India published notification for recruitment for Security Assistant (Motor Transport), General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, remuneration, how to apply as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 209
Name of posts: Security Assistant (Motor Transport)
- Matriculation or equivalent;
- Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and
- Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
- Desirable: Possession of valid driving license for motorcycle issued by the competent authority.
Age limit: 30 year
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC
category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of
examination fee. Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) are to pay the fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant, his/her Registration number, etc. will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidate.
Selection process: The eligible candidates will be called for the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time on online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination. The skill test need not necessarily be conducted at the centre opted and may be conducted at a centre by clubbing candidates of nearby centres. However, the candidate would be considered against the centre opted by him at the time on online registration.
Scheme of Examination:
- Skill Test (Driving and motor mechanism) The candidates would be required to drive a motor vehicle as directed by the instructor. Practical knowledge of the candidates about the vehicle and removal of minor defects/snags, in the vehicle, its upkeep and maintenance, etc would be tested.
- Max Marks – 100 - 50 marks for driving test and 50 marks for motor mechanism
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of online applications: 16/07/2016
- Last Date of receiving online applications: 06/08/2016
- Last Date of depositing fee: 09/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.