Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad & Nagpur published notification for recruitment for Various Faculty posts. For more details about this recruitment e. g. educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process & more as under. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Name of posts:
- Faculty Posts:
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- Managerial Communication
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Chaired Faculty positions
- Professor: Ph.D or equivalent with a successful track record of research and publications and a minimum of 10 years of teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Assistant /Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D or equivalent with a successful track record of research and publications and a minimum of 8 years of teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant / Associate Professor.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D or equivalent with a brilliant academic background. Experience, while desirable, is not essential. Those about to complete their doctorate may also apply. Such candidates may be considered for visiting appointment till such time they formally complete the doctoral programme.
- Invitations of applications;
- Preliminary assessment of the suitability of the candidates;
- Invitation to applicants for a campus visit and a seminar;
- Assessment by FRC and recommendation to the Director; and
- Decision on recruitment by the Director.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Send by Email Address: email@example.com (Faculty) | firstname.lastname@example.org (Chaired Faculty)
Last date for receipt of application: 17/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.