CSIR - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI), Bhavnagar published walk in interview notification for Project Assistant posts. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and more details are as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 02
Name of posts, Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Project Assistant-III: 01 Post
- M.Sc. Microbiology with minimum 55% + minimum 2 years of experience in utilization of de-oiled microalgal biomass for applications in biofertilizer, biogas substrate, adsorbents, thermo-chemical conversion including pyrolysis and gasification.
- Desirable: Candidates having publications in peer reviewed SCI indexed journals will be preferred.
- not be more than 32 years
- Project Assistant-II: 01 Post
- M. Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- maximum 28 years.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002.
Sent Application: E-mail to email@example.com (Assistant II Only)
Interview date & time:
- Assistant Project III : 09/08/2016 at 10:00 AM
- Assistant Project II : 22/08/2016 at 11:30 AM
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.