All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Recruitment 2016
All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) published advertisement for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Technician (Radiotherapy). Eligible & Interested candidate can view more details e.g. age limit, eligible criteria,selection process, how to apply, application fee and other details given below.
No. of posts: 69 posts
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II: 09 posts
- B.Sc or Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology with experience
- Lower Division clerk: 60 posts
- 12th class or equivalent or Matriculation with 35 WPM typing speed in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
Application Fee: 500/-
Age limit: 18 to 30 years for S.N 01 and 18 to 27 years for S.N 02.
Selection process: Final selection will be based on written examination.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No: 01/2016
- Online application start from: 15/07/2016
- Last date for online application: 13/08/2016
- Technician (Radiotherapy): 24/09/2016
- Lower Division clerk (LDC): 26/11/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.